Paid Media Manager
. New York, NY 10016
Company Description: consumer goods DTC/e-commerce brand
Location: New York, NY - open to remotely based US candidates!
Manage the paid advertising program including strategy, optimization, and reporting.
Manage all paid strategy for marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, Chewy).
Provide ongoing recommendations to scale account while optimizing MER.
Plan and execute digital campaigns to support marketing initiatives and product launches.
Leverage data to drive personalized and contextual experiences to increase sales.
Drive continuous improvement across KPIs including conversion rates, traffic, ROAS, and revenue.
Drive a customer-first approach to all digital experiences.
Evaluate and enhance campaign processes to improve the execution of programs.
Demonstrate a strong knowledge of external competitor activity and market trends to recommend process and overall program enhancements.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
Min. of 4+ years of experience managing paid media; experience in a DTC/ecommerce space preferred.
Advanced knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience managing paid digital advertising specifically Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google AdWords, and Amazon required.
- Previous experience managing Amazon Seller Accounts (AMS, optimization, reporting, etc.) is a plus!
Analytical approach; comfortable working with data and digging into numbers.
Deep understanding on how to enable behavioral, demographic, and transactional segmentation to drive personalization.
Strong communication skills with ability to clearly articulate information that influences data-driven business decisions.
Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully without sacrificing attention-to-detail.
Strong understanding of digital marketing best practices, including tools, technology, and KPIs.
- Enthusiasm for the brand's mission, ethos, and the emotional connection for customers.
- Previous experience working for a startup DTC company is a plus!
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Equity Offering
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Product Discounts