Title: Packaging Project Manager
Company: Premium Cosmetics Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Compensation: Competitive Annual Salary + Perks!
This position will be part of our dynamic Packaging team and requires extensive knowledge in cosmetic package development. This position will work closely with internal cross-functional teams to develop innovative packaging while managing seasonal due dates and project timelines. The right person will have a solid understanding of package materials, component manufacturing processes and experience in leading complex projects.
- Direct technical and creative package development to create cutting-edge, innovative packages and achieve the highest quality standards
- Passionate about cosmetics, consumer care products, and the packaging that sets them apart.
- 5+ years of work experience in packaging, ideally within the beauty industry
- Source packaging for new launches with suppliers, remain current of emerging industry trends and designs, and improve processes continually
- Track record of developing and launching packages
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – prioritization and planning.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing collaborative environment
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new vendors
- Manage project briefs with component director, materials, dielines, and due dates
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills