PT Client Advisor
748 Thurlow Street Vancouver, British Columbia X
Role: Part Time Client Advisor
Company: Luxury lifestyle brand
- Engage with clients and ensure the Sales and Service standards are embodied consistently
- Achieve and exceed sales objectives including KPI’s such as UPT, conversion and data collection.
- Capture quality client information in order to understand and meet client’s needs to build personalized relationships.
- Build and develop long-lasting client relationships using company’s clienteling program and initiative.
- Active client outreach through appointment selling including follow up of charge sends / phone sales and after sales service.
- Support and maintain company visual merchandise presentation standards
- Process all merchandise transactions accurately and professionally adhering to company policies and procedures
- Attend all store meetings
- Assist in inventory preparation and execution
- Work with all store teams to maintain a professional and productive work environment
- Professionally interacts with all levels of Management and Corporate representatives
- Effectively demonstrates and adheres to all Company initiatives (Retail Excellence and C.R.M Programs)
- Previous experience in an elevated retail setting
- Proven track record of successful sales generation, building and developing clientele relations
- Must have authorization to work in the country of employment
- Must be willing to work on weekends and flexibility for overtime with short notice
Salary: Hourly + commission