PR and Marketing Associate
New York New York, New York 10012
NYC based Accessories brand is seeking a PR & Marketing Associate. Must have agency experience!
- Utilizing industry knowledge and a deep understanding of brand identity curate and lead (seasonally & ongoing) editorial and gifting initiatives.
- Conduct all outreach for brand partnerships, across marketing and PR.
- Vetting, coordinating, and executing partnerships with other companies and brands as well as with key influencer partners
- Collaborate internally, coordinating copy and content for press materials, and marketing collateral, ensuring consistency in messaging across all channels
- Manage and collaborate with three external PR agencies to secure coverage in key outlets for all collection launches, brand initiatives, and other key stories.
- Oversee all asset distribution with PR agencies, acting as the keyholder for timing and announcements.
- Manage all in-house sample trafficking, collaborating with office team and our press partners.
- Manage all events for the brand, from ideation to execution.
- Oversee affiliate marketing program coordination and maintenance, collaborating internally with the ecommerce team.
- Track all current rate cards and key dates for in-print advertising campaigns, act as the external contact for coordination.
- Track the success and overall key learnings from each initiative, pulling together monthly recaps around gifting and engagement, and presenting those to internal stakeholders quarterly
- Keep internal team abreast of all coverage and attention around recent launches
- Communicate effectively to cross functional teams at all organizational levels.
- Apply attention to detail in all aspects of role.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proficiency using Word and Excel
- Strong written communication and grammar skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, thorough, detail-oriented, organized
- High level of professionalism and ease representing the brand externally & with fashion press
- General industry knowledge including fashion and press landscape
- Experience with agency management a plus
- 2-3 years experience