x Akron, OH 44325
Operations Specialist Contract RoleCompany: An electric scooter company in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. They're expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities.
MARKET OPERATIONS – OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
SEASONAL: ASAP - 1/1/2020
As an Operations Specialist, you’ll be responsible for distributing scooters to critical areas in the morning and ensuring they are picked up at night and brought to our warehouse. You make sure that the company is delivering safe, reliable and enjoyable service, delighting customers and supporting the goals of our government partners. You love solving problems, thinking critically, and achieving the highest levels of performance.
You’ll report to the Operations Lead in the local area.
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Load, drive, and unload up to 50 lbs of scooters (with or without accommodation) between the warehouse and around the local area
• Monitor and report on-street incidents
• Respond to customer service requests at the direction of the Operations Lead
• Perform safety checks and minor repairs, in the warehouse and in the field
• Use mobile apps and spreadsheets to enter data, track vehicle location and status
• Familiarity with local area streets and neighborhoods
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Previous delivery, commercial driving, mechanical and inventory experience
• Proficient in English is required