. San Francisco, CA 92100
Title: Operations Manager
Company Description: Luxury Lifestyle Leather Goods Brand
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Oversee the internal fulfillment team based out of South San Francisco as well as external vendors (i.e., 3PL) managing all shipping, receiving, returns processing, and customer order support.
- Develop internal fulfillment capabilities including recruiting, hiring, and onboarding of new associates and providing hands-on management of team members.
- Become an internal expert on fulfillment systems used such as Shopify, TopShelf, Scout, and ShipStation to ensure accurate and timely fulfillment of orders.
- Ensure adherence to strict QC processes and protocols.
- Develop and maintain accurate inventory control processes and counts by working closely with the production team to minimize backorders and shipping delays.
- Coordinate all inbound shipments from the production facility in Italy.
- Maintain all condition of the fulfillment center by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment and inventory, issuing work orders for repairs and requisitions for replacements, and generally keeping the warehouse in order.
- Conduct fulfillment-related analyses and create processes guiding continuous improvement for fulfillment efficiency and accuracy to elevate the customer experience.
- Research and weigh new fulfillment center options as the business continues to rapidly grow to increase warehouse efficiency.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in an e-commerce fulfillment or operations role with a min. of 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Experience managing an internal fulfillment team AND 3PL is a plus!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with focus on execution, problem-solving, and improving processes across all channels.
- Strong ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment.
- Efficient with excellent time management skills and ability to manage and lead a team.
- Excellent problem-solving and robust analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Sound business judgement when interacting with customers, internal stakeholders, and external partners.
- Located and based near South San Francisco for easy accessibility to the fulfillment center.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Product Gratis + Discounts