108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Consumer Goods Brand
New York, NY
Operations and Sales Manager to act as a strategic thinker who will create and execute new processes and procedures
This role will ensure the logistical procedures of the Technical & Quality Department are met, including transportation, exchanges, spare parts stock management, and supplier orders as they pertain to the After Sales process.
• Ensure the After Sales Program is operating efficiently and without service interruptions; manage product pickups.
• Review and identify areas of improvement within the After Sales Program (ASP); including pick-ups, shipping boxes, spare parts, exchanges
• Oversee all supplier order management & inventory
• Cooperate closely with Call Center & Perform audits and provide resources for continual improvement
• Perform yearly warehouse audits and follow up on open Action Plan points
• Oversee 3rd party management
• Bachelor degree required
• Experience in Inventory and Budget Management
• 5+ years’ experience leading/managing a team
• 5 years’ experience in technical area preferred