Operations Manager - Vancouver
Vancouver Vancouver, British Columbia
Title of Job: Operations Manager
Company Description: Growing, Elevated Brand
Location: Vancaouver, Canada
- Expense budget management
- Payroll Management /Scheduling/Attendance Mgmt.
- Inventory management and shrink control
- Store operational systems
- Manage/contribute to development of Team Leaders and Senior Sales Team
- Performs store opening and closing procedures in alignment with company standards
- Ability to be a true leader and specialist in operations, while also being a key driver in the overall store leadership team.
- 3-5 years retail management experience
- Proven experience and success in store operations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have experience in a flagship/high volume location
- Must have open availability and able to work holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Salary: $70-80K depending on experience