Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Luxury International Brand
- Compile data and perform analysis in various areas: transportation, warehousing, customer service, and order management.
- Prepare, verify and publish Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and yearly KPIs and performance reports
- Provide project management support within the department for new launches, special projects, and system upgrades
- Implement and maintain a Distribution & Sales Operations manual, with policies, procedures, and best practices
- Assist with the distribution of communication within the department on upcoming changes, activities and plans
- 2 years of professional experience within a supply chain function is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are required, including both verbal and written presentation skills
- Fluency in Italian preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required: must be able to create pivot tables, v-lookups, and formulas
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills required