New York New York, NY 10014
Title: Online Stylist
Location: New York, NY
Company Description: Luxury multi-brand fashion house with multiple boutiques across the US and a curated selection of apparel and accessories.
- Provide exceptional private client luxury service while building client relations to the company's standards
- Build lasting relationships with online clients, develop open channels of communication and become a reliable style adviser
- You will track personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met - reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high-quality manner while providing comprehensive feedback on assigned contributing projects and regional information
- You will engage new and maintain existing clients on a personable level
- Assist clients with inquiries and online search requests
- You will collaborate with complementary teams to enhance business coordination and client services.
- You will provide knowledge on products, brands, and trends
- You will work in connection with the standing boutiques across the U.S.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have significant work experience from an online/digital sales environment
- You have previous experience within luxury fashion and can demonstrate selling skills to actively develop new clients and further develop existing client relationships.
- You demonstrate strong product knowledge; keep updated in all brands bio and aesthetic, and fashion trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication etiquette, a second language would be an advantage for international customers but not required
- You can engage & build customer relations
- You demonstrate proper etiquette when communicating with clients.
- You are proactive in your sales approach with an ability to suggest ideas to improve the customer experience and sales
- You have strong computer literacy and digital knowledge
- You can demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team
- You have excellent organizational skills and time management
- You have the flexibility to work to deadline
Salary: Competitive Base + Commission/Bonus