National Account Manager
Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90212
Title: National Account Manager, Toy category
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Disruptive, fast growing toy company with multiple product lines
- Develop and maintain the sales network and channel in US market in line with the company business strategy.
- Present sales presentations to customers, including product demonstrations, sales data information and outline brand marketing and category strategies.
- Negotiate with customers on pricing, packing, cargo ready date and minimum order quantity for each product line per relative market.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Provide management with accurate sales forecasts and detailed assessment of the factors influencing sales.
- Establish and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Identify strong local partners to develop new retail and distribution channels.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both retail and distributors in the territory.
- Collaborate with brand managers weekly to keep up to date on NPD schedule, marketing objectives and branding alignment for the company.
- Attend & participate in major International Trade Fairs when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years sales experience, with outstanding sales performance.
- Previous Toy industry experience is essential, with CRM experience.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills that could drive business effectively.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel & PPT
- Willing to join a fast-paced and growing company.