National Account Manager
. Los Angeles, CA 90210
Company Description: startup DTC e-commerce haircare brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Develop and maintain the sales network and channel in the US market in line with the company business strategy domestically.
- Present sales presentations to customers, including product demonstrations, sales data information, and outline brand marketing and category strategies.
- Negotiate with customers on pricing, packing, cargo ready date, and minimum order quantity for each product line per relative market.
- Follow up and secure PO's plus TT/LC, all shipping information i.e., markings, forwarder, all testing requirements, etc.
- Keep customers updated with samples, marketing material when available and provide customers with any spec changes on relevant products.
- Working with partners to implement marketing initiatives to support the company's sales.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Provide management with accurate sales forecasts and detailed assessment of the factors influencing sales.
- Establish and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Identify strong local partners to develop new retail and distribution channels.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both retail and distributors in the territory.
- Collaborate with brand managers weekly to keep up to date on schedule, marketing objectives, and branding alignment for the company.
- Attend and participate in major international trade shows when needed.
- Send through all order confirmations to team based in China and ensure they are raised on system effectively.
- Provide forecast/order details for each licensor forecast per quarter.
- Organize any deliveries for any samples sent out for your clients when needed.
- Streamline customer database.
- Create email-marketing blasts to send to clients with any product updates.
- Check all data on sales reports is correct.
- Update price list when required.
- Act as the point-of-contact for client with regards to pricing issues, etc.
- Maintain and improve all account relationships.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- 5+ years sales experience with outstanding sales performance.
- Previous experience within the toy industry is essential; CRM experience is a plus!
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills that could drive business effectively.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Good analytical skill, attentive to details and good with numbers
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Willing to join a fast-paced and growing company.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Monthly Commission % on Sales
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off + Observed Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company Laptop
- Product Gratis + Discounts