. New York, NY 10012
Company Description: emerging luxury multi-brand retailer
Location: New York, NY
- Manage merchandising for the streetwear and loungewear business both the company's US retail stores and e-commerce site.
- Assist the Head of Buying and Merchandising with the buying for the streetwear and loungewear business.
- Work within the Merchandising Dept. to ensure that all orders are placed on time with suppliers, order confirmations are received, and PO's are uploaded into the backend system.
- Responsible for sending out weekly and monthly sell-through reports to the assigned businesses; coming up with a plan of action to achieve the seasonal budget.
- Liaise with all suppliers, maintaining a good relationship and ensuring that deliveries are made on time and in a correct manner.
- Cataloguing new merchandise.
- Generation of regular reports to analyze sell-through and performance of brands and suggest actions.
- Control allocation and distribution of stock based on budget.
- Create buy sheets and upload PO's.
- Provide and assist with product assortment for visual merchandising.
- Liaise with the global offices for special orders and product transfers as needed.
- Notify Security and Operations Depts. of product launches and events that require security.
- Oversee buying administration during the season assisting with completing and updating orders.
- Generating reports in advance of the buying season and analyzing data to assist buyers.
- Working with accounts team for invoice approval.
- Monitor general inventory maintenance including management of transfers, RTV’s, auto-replenishment, and PO's.
- Improve seasonal development, concentrating on the bigger picture.
- Work closely with the Inventory Control Manager to ensure stock levels are always accurate and up-to-date.
- Create long-standing relationships with brands.
- Monitor the performance of measurable targets on a weekly basis.
- Planning and execution of product launches.
- Highly accurate stock system and its implementation with accounting.
- Work with PR to promote product launches and special events.
Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, Business, or a related field.
- Min. 5+ years experience in merchandising working with a luxury or streetwear brand.
- Highly knowledgeable and well-connected within streetwear and/or loungewear category.
- Excellent understanding of the entire buying and merchandising process.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Retail Pro
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office, etc.)
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Matching %
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Discounts