443 Park Avenue South, Third Floor New York, NY 10016
Company Description: Innovative retailer known for its edgy mix of product and presentation
Location: New York, New York
- Working within the Merchandising Team to ensure that all orders are placed on time with suppliers, order confirmations are received and Purchase Orders are uploaded into the system
- Responsible for sending out weekly and monthly sell-through reports to the assigned businesses; coming up with a plan of actions to achieve the seasonal budget.
- Liaise with all suppliers, maintaining a good relationship and ensuring that deliveries are made on time and in a correct manner.
- Generation of regular reports to analyze sell-through and performance of brands and suggest actions.
- Control allocation & distribution of stock based on budget.
- Provide and assist with product assortment for visual merchandising
- Liaise with global offices for special orders and product transfers as needed.
- Working with accounts team for invoice approval.
- Monitor the performance of measurable targets on a weekly basis.
- Planning and execution of product launches and new deliveries
- Highly accurate stock system and its implementation with accounting
- Work with Press team to promote product.
Experienced Retail Merchandiser with 2+ years of merchandising experience with confidence in analysis of data, quick follow through, and extreme attention to detail. It is essential that this person is highly knowledgeable in excel and fashion merchandising.
- General Inventory maintenance including management of transfers, RTV’s, auto-replenishment and Purchase Orders.
- Come up with strategies in season to increase sales and support the business
- Improve seasonal development, concentrating on the bigger picture.
- Work closely with Inventory Control Manager to ensure stock levels are always accurate.
- Create longstanding relationships with brands.
- Excellent Knowledge of Retail Pro
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of the entire buying and merchandising process
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills