. Los Angeles, CA 90210
Company Description: Women's Contemporary Apparel Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Work closely with the Merchandising + Buying and Design teams on curating and allocating new season assortments.
- Complete administrative paperwork regarding purchase orders for buyers, overseeing the input of new styles and collections.
- Assist in the planning and development of merchandising strategies.
- Analyze sell-through figures and make judgements for future seasons in order to maximizes on profits.
- Gain experience with assisting buyers in negotiating down costs with vendors and production facilities.
- Bachelor's degree is Fashion Design, Business Management, or a related field.
- Min. of 1+ year of experience in a corporate merchandising and/or buying role working in contemporary or swimwear apparel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proficiency with programs such as GSuite and Adobe Photoshop.
- Previous design experience is a plus!
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a group without being micromanaged.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts