. Los Angeles, CA 90007
Company Description: emerging luxury ready-to-wear + accessories brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Manage and oversee the development of annual, seasonal, monthly, and weekly merchandise and inventory plans that support the company’s financial goals.
- Conduct weekly and monthly forecasts, adjust strategy, and inventory buys as needed.
- Assist with creating and maintaining the company OTB.
- Work with the SVP of Merchandising, E-Commerce + Retail to align forecasting to company-wide goals.
- Reforecast and present monthly to senior leadership.
- Assist with placing inventory buys, following OTB, and forecast.
- On weekly/monthly and quarterly basis, initiates, and oversees analysis of business trends, category performance, and product performance.
- Recommend discounts, pricing, markdowns, and promotional activity to margin and inventory targets.
- Guide cross-functional teams, utilizing historical data and current trends, to capitalize on new opportunities, and identify risks.
- Communicate opportunities and risks to key business partners to drive short and long-term business goals.
- Partner with team to collectively determine appropriate style counts for product and color extensions.
- Responsible for running and analyzing daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting.
- Manage Ad hoc projects.
- Completed Bachelor's in Fashion Merchandising, Business, or related field.
- Min. 4+ years of merchandising and planning experience within the advanced contemporary and/or luxury fashion space.
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze data and act on insights.
- High sense of urgency, extremely proactive.
- Can handle multiple details and prioritize based on business needs.
- Disciplined to work on your own but still collaborative on projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Product Discounts