New York New York, New York 10018
Title: Merchandise Analyst/Planner
Location: New York City
Company Description: Iconic Luxury Jewelry Brand
Assist in achieving planned store inventory levels and the maintenance of merchandise assortments to maximize profitability. The analyst is responsible for analyses, assortment planning, and managing inventory levels.
- Weekly/monthly stock re-balancing and Daily Sales review
- Work with Marketing, PR, and Product Management on new product launches
- Manage daily/weekly replenishment shipments, review and report on local and regional sales trends
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2-4 years allocations/merchandising experience.
- Luxury retail and or Jewelry experience a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must have strong technical skills; specifically with Microsoft Excel.