108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Media Strategist
Company: A Brand Performance Company focused on technology, marketing, and commerce
Location: New York, NY
Our client is seeking a Media Strategists to coordinate all day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of the client’s product or service. This person will work on the development of media plans in accordance with the objectives and strategies developed on assigned accounts, execute media buys, and manage media campaigns.
- Manage strategic media planning activities associated with assigned accounts – helping to develop planning objectives and strategies that coincide with the client’s marketing direction
- Work with media partners to develop, negotiate, and execute media plans, and gauge performance and KPIs to determine the extent to which client objectives and strategies are being met
- Optimize both self-service & managed campaigns based on client objectives, and collaborate with internal teams to ensure all elements of success are utilized
- Oversee and develop process and framework for media reporting – working with ad-ops & performance teams to deliver actionable insights for clients on a timely basis
- Grow a strong relationship with clients and client agencies – through a demonstration of industry knowledge and of the client’s basic business issues
- 2 years agency experience required
- Experience and or Certification in the following tools is preferable: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Google AdWords, Programmatic (MediaMath, The Trade Deck, DBM), & Facebook (Blueprint.)
- Develop a detailed awareness of client business issues, and on-going awareness of industry trends, consumer trends, promotional resources, market status, and competition
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of client-relevant aspects of Digital Media, Search, Video, Mobile, etc.
- Solid understanding of interactive research tools such as AdRelevance, @plan, and Comscore.
- Analytics Background, using tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager