Marketing and Communication Manager
X New York City, NY 10001
Title: Marketing and Communications Specialist
Location: Manhattan, NY
Company Description: Women's Luxury RTW
- Responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention effort
- Oversee all content creation, photo production, budgets, yearly and seasonal calendars
- Manage related marketing budgets, develop and leverage analytic models to assure all spend optimized towards achieving business goals.
- Manage multiple vendors, including agencies and marketing technology providers.
- Deliver robust, performance-oriented reporting across all marketing channels/vehicles.
- Serve as thought leader in digital marketing, staying abreast of current trends across digital, ecommerce and retail.
- Work closely with brand, technology, sales and merchandising team members..
- Develop and implement various sales strategies
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Marketing or Communications or otherwise related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in key digital and performance marketing vehicles, tools and technology solutions.
- Experience with production and content creation
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing media buys, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Copywriting experience
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate