. Los Angeles, CA 90210
Company Description: startup DTC e-commerce haircare brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Work with the Founder, Global Marketing Team, and Global Content Director in order to successfully launch within the US market, but align with the brand's domestic mission/presence.
- Drive and own creative content strategies that align with global strategy and drive media execution plans to drive brand growth.
- Work with the Founder and Global Marketing team to set territory goals and objectives to drive consistent brand growth.
- Identify and engage local tastemakers, influencers, and brand partners and drive partnerships that align with global marketing strategy and direction.
- Develop and implement influencer strategies for the US market alongside selected US agencies, including launch seeding, ongoing partnerships, and seasonal campaigns.
- Drive and manage key relation with selected face of the brand in local market.
- Drive and own with the development and execution of PR strategies for the US market.
- Identify, plan, and execute US events, sampling initiatives, and grassroots activations with external agencies.
- Drive local EDM content and implementation with key resources and teams.
- Work with the Founder, Global Marketing team, and Global Content Director to supervise the regional marketing budget.
- Evaluate productiveness and ROI on US marketing initiatives and use these insights to govern ongoing regional strategies.
- Work directly with Performance Marketing Manager on social and digital amplification strategies month-by-month, including US retailer promotional support.
- Supply the Digital Content Manager with local insights to ensure content is amended to be relevant to territory.
- Drive communication with key agency partners, from briefing through to execution.
- Support local Sales teams in marketing related conversations relevant to the territory.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Min. of 5-7+ years of marketing experience within the haircare and/or beauty industry; startup experience is a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off + Observed Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company Laptop
- Product Gratis + Discounts