Marketing Manager, North America
. New York, NY 10012
Title: Marketing Manager, North America
Company Description: Innovative Luxury Skincare Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Lead the execution of catalogue marketing support, including all promotional activities and sampling across all North American distribution, inclusive of Spa and eRetailer businesses.
- Craft and execute compelling client experiences and events.
- Integrate global CRM program into North American market with an overall goal of increasing brand desirability.
- Manage forecast, allocation and implementation of Tester, Sample, and Promotional programs, in close coordination with Demand Planner and Sales Development.
- Work in tandem with digital, PR, education and sales departments to ensure consistent excellence in execution.
- Managed the 360 go-to-marketing strategy + implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Min. of 3-5 years of retail + trade marketing experience, preferably in the cosmetic and/or luxury industries.
- Creative thinker with ability to augment and amplify globally developed programs
- Detail-oriented, organized, multi-tasker.
- Knowledge of and passion for the cosmetic + skincare industry.
- SAP systems and logistical + operational experience a plus!
Salary: depending on experience, $80,000 - $100,000 with benefits!