Marketing Graphic Design Specialist
1221 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York 10020
Job Title: Graphic Design/Marketing Assistant
Company: Broadcast media
Location: New York, NY
Length: 1 year
The Marketing Specialist position is responsible for working with key stakeholders to market and increase sales. This position will report to a Manager of Portfolio Sales Marketing. Applicants should have experience with Photoshop, PowerPoint and/or InDesign. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
• Sales Collateral/Materials: Work with Managers in creating, developing and managing the portfolio of sales materials for all properties: core sales materials, one-sheets, videos, calendars, online media kit, email blasts, etc.
• Internal Communication/Facilitation: Work with Managers on inbound marketing requests and liaise with all appropriate internal groups (Marketing Solutions, Programming, Production, Digital, Research, Pricing/Planning, Consumer Marketing, Corporate Communications, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication.
• Teamwork/Collaboration: Work collaboratively with counterparts internally to refine and enhance ad sales communication for the Lifestyle vertical as well as across the NBCU Portfolio.
• 1-2 years’ experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Overall understanding of advertising across all platforms of the media space
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Knowledge of the U.S. Hispanic media marketplace
• Extensive experience in presentation development (includes knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
• Ability to interact with all levels of management, internally and externally
• Strong organizational, project & event management skills
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
• Innovative with positive energy under time-sensitive deadlines
• Familiarity with both Quantitative and Qualitative data & insights, including the ability to derive insights and craft sales stories based on relevant data
• Excellent oral, written, presentation and budget management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally with other disciplines
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, other presentation platforms, etc.