. Phoenix, AZ 85044
Company Description: consumer goods e-commerce kids brand
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Lead the strategic marketing planning and bring new innovative ideas to the Marketing team by following the most up-to-date trends and news in the industry.
- Lead a Marketing team of professionals and oversee the team’s collective performance.
- Bring outstanding market and industry insights to the table.
- Define and execute marketing strategies to drive sales growth across all mediums including traditional, digital, and organic through paid ads, SEO marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Lead the renovation of our B2C websites across all brands in order to solidify our brand image while creating a branding guide for all customer-facing sites and platforms.
- Work with the Operations team on executing and monitoring Amazon marketing strategies such as Amazon storefront, sponsored brand ads, sponsored display ads, OTT ads, etc.
- Create outstanding paid campaigns using market data and monitor the health of campaigns adapting quickly to market forces.
- Create and/or work with designers to create diverse marketing assets for different channels.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Min. 5-7+ years of experience in marketing in a consumer-facing digital e-commerce setting required.
- Experienced in successful SEO and email marketing initiatives is required.
- Experienced in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, and Hulu Paid Ads required.
- Have knowledge or experience with web development and website management is preferred.
- Experienced in building strategies and processes from scratch with minimal guidance.
- Experienced in directing a team of marketing professional in order to execute the marketing strategies.
- Quantitative degree (Operations Research or, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, or similar field) or equivalent experience in a data driven/analytical marketing role.
- Proven results in growth on brand awareness, loyalty and customer acquisition across social, digital, and programmatic media for e-commerce born brands.
- Mastery of A/B and incrementally testing best practices with a consistent track record including experience in simulation and power analysis.
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling (Dynamic Creative Optimization, Catalog Management, etc.) and experiment design and implementation.
- Experience with SQL, relational databases; experience using data visualization tools like Tableau or Datorama.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to promptly prioritize and communicate expectations; experience with modeling, multivariate testing, and statistics.
- Experienced in working with startups in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
- Can handle multiple details and prioritize based on business needs.
- Disciplined to work on your own but still collaborative on projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus Potential
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance Policy
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off + Observed Company Holidays
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Product + Employee Discounts