na New York City, NY na
Title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: High End Special Occasion Brand
Own and create the US marketing calendar, anticipating all yearly events
• Develop an understanding of the drivers of purchase behavior, customer activation and loyalty in order to translate those insights into Omni channel go-to-market segment programs, campaigns and promotions.
• Develop customer targeted multi-channel marketing and communication annual plans across online and offline.
• Develop content development requirements that will be utilized across multiple channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital/offline marketing campaign developed in the US
• Work closely with Corporate Commercial & Marketing teams and other key stakeholders to ensure internal alignment and brand consistency.
• Develop each brand’s omni-channel communication strategy for acquiring new consumers, engaging existing consumers and driving new product and base sales.
• Planning and execution of seasonal storytelling to support marketing communications: PR & Press, point of sale and branding actions.
• Creates and oversees the development and implementation of support materials, collateral and services needed.
• US Showroom Management
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, or related program
• At least 2 years of experience in similar role within the Fashion Industry, having implemented several online/offline marketing actions.
• Used to work within a fast paced multinational environment.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects