Marketing & Communications Manager
. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Company Description: advanced contemporary premium brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Work with VP Marketing to define yearly marketing strategies.
- Plan and execute all marketing initiatives, events, and collaborations.
- Serve as the lead contact with internal and external teams in the development, execution, and communication of the company's marketing endeavors ensuring focus and alignment.
- Manage department budget, brand marketing calendar, and project timelines.
- Establish, manage, and report on KPI’s.
- Leverage information and data to drive strategic campaigns, proactively proposing new marketing ideas and activations.
- Build strong relationships cross functionally with all respective counterparts including product, operations, data, wholesale, and provide clear communications across the entire organization.
- Collaborate with sales teams, wholesale accounts, E-Commerce, Design, Product Development, and other internal departments.
- Ensure PR, marketing, social, email and e-commerce calendars and activities are aligned.
- Provide oversight of brand voice across email, website, social, and digital advertising.
- Participate on e-commerce weekly calls, email calendar planning, and email creative reviews.
- Manage yearly gift guide initiative.
- Oversee photo shoot budgets planning, tracking, and reconciliation.
- Serve as lead managing communication and project flow with all wholesale accounts.
- Implement annual, seasonal, and campaign-focused marketing programs across all wholesale accounts.
- Establish relationships with partners and communicate regularly and directly with accounts to ensure success.
- Create process and forms for co-op and wholesale marketing activities and manage contributions and track results.
- Work closely with Wholesale and Finance teams to oversee tracking and execution of co-op marketing funds.
- Identify opportunities, negotiate rates, and positioning.
- Work with account partners to collect metrics/reports and understand trends/benchmarks.
- Analyze metrics and reports to identify areas to optimize
- Communicate learnings internally to inform future strategies.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Min. 7+ years of brand marketing, PR, and communications experience working for a fashion brand.
- Experience working within fashion industry ideally within contemporary, advanced contemporary, or premium denim space.
- Proven experience in improving digital performance to increase customer retention.
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze data and act on insights.
- High sense of urgency, extremely proactive.
- Can handle multiple details and prioritize based on business needs; disciplined to work on your own but still collaborative on projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Product Discounts