Miami Miami, FL 33137
Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Miami, FL
Company Description: Well-known beauty company
- Manage seasonal marketing calendars from sales team as well as regional offices, as well as domestic marketing calendars and share as relevant with the team.
- Lead in the seasonal update of Marketing Book and calendars and provide copies to Sales and Education teams for proper distribution.
- Responsible for filtering forecast emails from NY and GMW for collateral elements.
- Work with the Marketing Manager for final forecast approvals.
- Keep forecast recap of all orders by season with $ value in order to track expenses.
- Create allocation template and follow up with sales team to insure every element is fully allocated by client.
- Follow up on the availability of ordered collateral elements, and maintain the sales team informed.
- Analyze monthly promo report (RDI) and work with VM and sales team to provide usage plan.
- Responsible for forecasting GWPs and Samples, while managing budget and understanding of brand strategy.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure GWP optimization and qualifier determination.
- Liaise with regional counterparts to obtain existing advertising elements in other languages.
- Review, proofread and approve printed materials such as print advertisement, catalogues, flyers and in-store communication.
- Track all marketing expenses versus budget and reconcile on a monthly basis
- Minimum 3+ years of business experience preferably in marketing, analysis sales, forecasting and/or market and consumer trends.
- Strong analytical skills
- Fully Bilingual-read, write and speak English and Spanish.
- Strong computer knowledge of Windows; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.