JOB TITLE: Marketing Associate
LOCATION: MIAMI, FL
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Global leader in the Beauty Industry
Maximize the results of marketing activities through effective management of non-saleable elements and budgets, while supporting the Regional Marketing Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient operations in the Marketing Department. Collaborate with Sales Team/ Marketing and Visual Merchandising Teams to maximize the effectiveness of collateral elements, GWPs and samples in order to increase conversion and recruit new customers. Strategically focus on doors and product categories that are in-line with priorities while bearing in mind Brands’ strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration.
- Minimum 3+ years of business experience preferably in marketing, analysis sales, forecasting and/or market and consumer trends.
- Experience in beauty, consumer goods, or fashion/accessories
- Must be extremely skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fully Bilingual-read, write and speak English and Spanish required. Portuguese a plus.
- Strong computer knowledge of Windows; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Available to travel up to 10% of the time.