4950 E 49th St Vernon, California 90058
Title of Job: Marketing Assistant
Company Description: Contemporary Women's Apparel
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Work with Director of Marketing + Social to develop multi-channel marketing calendar
- Execute marketing plans for email and social media channels
- Competitive analysis and market research projects to deliver consumer and customer insights
- Stay up to date on all fashion and social media related news
Social & Community Management
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram which includes copywriting, posting, data analysis and community management
- Create engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts – track and report performance
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Ensure brand consistency over all social media channels
- Prospect and respond to outreach from influencers on social media and provide inputs to team on potential partnerships and brand collaborations
- Work with Director of Marketing + Social to write design brief and subsequent copy for each email communication as per marketing calendar
- Work with designer on email creation
- Help create overall CRM email strategy and oversee development of welcome emails, as well as, triggered / transaction emails
- Provide weekly / biweekly reporting of email performance and work with team to evaluate impact on sales with intent to provide recommendations for email updates and improvements
- Assist with paid marketing efforts.
- Provide weekly reporting on performance.
- Help with campaign strategy or keyword buildout.
- Work to create engaging copy for ad extensions
- Help develop and oversee influencer program.
- Communicate marketing calendar with new product launches, promotions, and special offers to all marketing agencies – audit ads and offers
- 1-2+ years of Fashion Marketing experience through internships or corporate roles