Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis
Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90210
Title: Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
Company Description: Well-known apparel brand
Develop and Implement long-range strategic financial plan.
Develop and deliver annual budget and forecasting process.
• Balance Sheet
• Cash flow management
• Establish, maintain, and monitor progress as it relates to the monthly forecast calendar.
• Developing financial plans
• Assessing viability/synergy analysis
• Acquisition diligence
• Financial Modeling
• Assist with preparation of KPI reports, Monthly Forecast Packages, materials for Board presentations as well as various ad hoc reporting needs.
• Track key performance indicators drawing meaningful analyses and providing summary highlights and recommendations where appropriate.
• Support the monthly and quarterly close process and reporting.
• Enable department owners to become self-reliant in leveraging existing and new tools for reporting.
• Partner with functional owners on ensuring the success of both financial process and the implementation of key business initiatives.
• BA/BS degree in Finance, or related field or equivalent practical experience; An MBA degree highly preferable
• 10+ years in relevant work experience including strong finance and accounting background
• Ability to analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
• Expert Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills and experience in financial and planning systems