New York, NY
Location: New York, NY
Company Description: Innovative, science based skincare company
As part of a fast-growing eCommerce and Digital team, the Manager of Retailer.com business will have direct accountability for managing and driving retailer.com growth and new eCommerce business initiatives. The role will have responsible for the day-to-day management, support and execution of activities required to maintain and grow retailer accounts and deliver sales targets and related account KPIs. The role will require strategy and planning for each retailer account including digital marketing program opportunities, pitching and planning sampling, product launches, and promotions. The role will also provide opportunity to be a key stakeholder in identifying new digital account opportunities to continue to grow the brands digital footprint.
• Manage retailer.coms both internally and externally for DTC accounts including Amazon (US, CA and UK) and identify opportunities to build business and achieve retailer.com sales and brand goals.
• Maintain product launches, promotional calendars, and side-by-sides, minimizing channel conflict in programming.
• Strategize new initiatives and promotions to maximize sales, focused on brand awareness and maximizing sell in and sell through while growing the brand digital footprint.
• Partner with retailer accounts for a 360 analysis and execution on business strategies; analyze and provide product updates, present product innovation in market appointments, execute joint business plans and launches, site updates, sample shipments, and post-event performance summaries.
• Implement best in class marketing plans with each retailer including but not limited to: CRM, E-mail Placement, Site Placement, Digital Media, Brand Pages and Social Strategy to maximize exposure, increase sentiment, and drive targeted reach to new and existing customers.
• Ensure that new product comps and content, including assets, videos, and product copy, are tracked and provided to retailer.com teams by due date.
• Manage day-to-day operations including purchase order entry, RTVs, EDI monitoring, and Support Tickets (Vendor Central). Proactively monitoring purchase orders for product and pricing accuracies and ensure orders arrive before cancelation date.
• Monitor and manage shortage claims and actively dispute any open issues.
• Coordinate with Operations on special projects including sampling, gift with purchase, and incremental product needs.
• Actively monitor and identify new Amazon program opportunities through competitive and market research and prioritize revenue impacting opportunities.
• Actively manage brand pages including Amazon storefront to feature latest innovation and brand messages.
• Build strong relationships with key retailer stakeholders as credible business partner. Gain comprehensive knowledge of retailer strategic objectives, priorities, decision-making process, and KPIs.
• Monitor SKU performance on an ongoing basis to meet financial and strategic goals. Drive online results by managing assortment, merchandising, promotion and digital shelf.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of sales strategies and react accordingly to increase sales conversion.
• Build out monthly/quarterly sample programs to build brand and product awareness.
• Provide weekly and monthly sales reports by online accounts and explain key business drivers and identify opportunities to meet plan.
• Routinely audit and QA retailer sites for accuracy in all product launches, marketing, and ensure content and product information is up to date.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5+ years of experience managing retailer.com business within fast moving consumer goods or fashion/beauty industry. Vendor Central experience a plus.
• Experience in account management, joint business planning and catalog merchandising.
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize initiatives with high ROI while managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced competitive landscape.
• Strategic thinker with an ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across groups.
• Capacity to think “outside of the box” with a test & learn state of mind.
• Understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.