Manager - CRM & Web Analytic
tbd New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Manager – CRM & Web Analytic
Company Description: Iconic Footwear Company
Location: New York City
The Manager, CRM & Web Analytics will champion the consumer experience across all online channels through data driven strategies to ensure acquisition, retention and brand loyalty. Working closely with the Director – Digital and CRM, this role will execute extensive analysis of the online business, provide maintenance of brand web analytics tools and will serve as a team expert in digital analytics spanning Web, Mobile, Social, Email and Media. This position will also collaborate in the planning and development of AB testing plans and strategy. In close collaboration with the local and global Digital teams, this role will help deliver a complete picture of performance and assist in the growth of ecommerce.
• Build, maintain and optimize all reports and dashboards for the Americas digital business.
• Report on, analyze and distribute website metrics to the organization; providing actionable insights for the optimization of the business.
• Manage and work on web analytics audits and measurement frameworks to ensure all KPI's are tracking appropriately and align with business objectives.
• Ad hoc reporting as requested or needed by the business.
• Ensure proper tagging is done for all site updates on site to ensure proper monitoring and measuring of KPI’s can be done.
• Collaborate with Local and Global teams to help develop a complete customer analysis.
• Be the advocate for web analysis and data-driven decision making; compile and share relevant industry news.
• Analytic Tools/ Data Sources of focus for this client include: Websites analytics (Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics), Dashboard (Tableau) and Email.
• Analyzing digital marketing performance based on customer and product segmentation and developing segmentation approaches for customers and prospects.
• Managing and working on web analytics audits and measurement frameworks to ensure all KPI's are tracking appropriately and align with business objectives.
• Close alignment with the Americas business stakeholders including Marketing, Product Planning, IT and O
• Collaboration BSD HQ CRM & Analytic teams from a support perspective.
• Internal interface to business stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Content, Category Management)
o Bachelor’s Degree
• Work experience
o Strong analytical capabilities
o Minimum of 3 years of analytics tool (GA, Omniture, etc.) required
o At least 3-5 years previous work experience within the e-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing space
o Demonstrated critical thinking
o Understanding of web KPI's, online financials, ROI, & profitability
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with ability to provide both deep dive and executive reporting that
reflects clear data and actionable insights
o Team-player; ability to work with all digital team members in a proactive manner and drive results
o Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
o Ability to provide and articulate Google analytics tracking and implementation requirements
o SAS/SQL experience not required, but considered a plus
• Language Skills
o Proficiency in German is a desirable, but not required
• IT Expertise
o Expertise with Google Analytics, Omniture, SFCC/SFMC and social analytics/reporting
o General affinity towards web technology and IT process