Title of Job: Manager, Accounts Payable & Treasury
Company Description: Large International Luxury Brand
The Manager of A/P and Treasury oversees the day-to-day accounting activities for Accounts Payable and Treasury.The Manager Accounts Payable & Treasury for North America, The Manager of A/P is also responsible to ensure the compliance with accounting guidelines and to coordinate and execute financial audits (e.g. year-end audits) for the area of Accounts Payable & Treasury.
The Manager of Accounts Payable & Treasury will work closely with related Finance teams (General Accounting, Credit department and Tax department), Financial Analysis & Planning, Legal and Business departments.
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting, MBA in accounting a plus
- 7+ years of professional accounting and Accounts Payable and Treasury management
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Experience in leading a team of professionals
- Knowledge of SAP (R/3) a plus as well as InvoiceLine
- Industry (Retail/WHS/eCommerce) is plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (particularly excel)
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic
- Strong verbal and communication skills as well as project management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines