California Los Angeles, CA 90048
Title: Luxury Manager
Company: Start-up Retail Concept Store
Location: Los Angeles, California
The Luxury Manager will focus exclusively on new business
The right candidate will have a strong network within their community including a robust clientele book.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet the aggressive monthly goal for the market while maintaining focus on the premier luxury product.
- Constantly prospect and develop new relationships and connections in order to drive business. These include Stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, and individual consignors.
- Meet with consignors in their home to review/pick-up their luxury merchandise.
- Carefully review/process all items for shipment to ensure they are cataloged and up to our very high-quality standards.
- Develop marketing strategies to continually increase consignment
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have existing relationships with a large number of luxury fashion clients who you could immediately convert to consignors. You should also have a very strong network of professional or personal contacts who could also yield additional consignors.
- 5+ years of work experience in luxury retail, styling, or luxury public relations.
- A strong sales ability and mentality paired with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical. This position requires the person to work directly with very discriminating clientele.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals.
- Critical knowledge of luxury brands. Great attention to detail and customer service.
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems.
- Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus.
- Ability to work nights/weekends when needed to accommodate the client’s request for an appointment