Luxury Junior Account Executive
New York New York, NY 10019
Title of Job: Junior AE OR AE
Company Description: Our client is a luxury women’s RTW and accessories brand based in New
York. It is carried in top tier global retailers such as Bergdorf Goodman,
Net-A-Porter, Matches, Selfridges, Le Bon Marche, Joyce, and The Line.
Responsibilities: We are looking for someone who is eager, passionate, and committed to growing
a brand. This is a new position that will be reporting directly to the head
of global sales and will support all administrate responsibilities from
processing wholesale orders in an accurate way to day to customer management
in a professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have at least a year of experience working in Sales
Administration, is detail oriented, and possess an entrepreneurial mindset.
Requirements:• Responsible for administrative functions and market preparations, which
include but not limited to: booking models, finalizing line lists,
executing look books, training packs, order entry, sample trafficking,
and merchandising showroom.
• Seasonal travel for trunk shows, retail events, and product knowledge
• Responsible for ownership of in market style reporting, end of season
• Work with PR office for retail-related press and marketing
opportunities & liaising with a showroom
• Providing weekly selling reports to management
• Monitoring wholesale e-commerce websites to ensure pricing and
aesthetic standards are met
• Maintaining existing relationships with clients as well as prospecting
additional opportunities in relevant markets
• Overseeing wholesale deliveries
• Acting as brand ambassador and proactively ensuring sell-thrus are