Loyalty & Retention Marketing Manager
108 W 39th St New York, NY 10019
Company: Fast growing beauty and skincare brand
Location: New York, New York
- Deliver on loyalty program goals, including acquisition, development, and retention.
- Execute against loyalty marketing calendar; lead projects to ensure key milestones are met and project requirements are delivered on time.
- Partner with internal teams impactful marketing communications on-time and with accuracy.
- Collaborate with Creative and Integrated Marketing teams to create compelling InCircle moments within broader NM campaigns and stand-alone InCircle marketing.
- Manage the creative request process for program asset needs.
- Assess effectiveness / P&L impact in partnership with Customer Insights, Media, and Finance teams
- Monitor competitive and industry trends to serve as subject matter expert within the organization
- Experience in loyalty marketing or related subject matter
- Customer-first mentality
- Strong project management with the ability to manage, implement and analyze various initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and coordinate support functions
- Prior exposure to agile operating models and cross- functional teams is a plus
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field