. Englewood, NJ 07631
Title: Logistics Manager
Company Description: Luxury Designer Menswear Brand
Location: Englewood, NJ
- Develop a functional relationship with our third-party warehouse (3PL).
- Communicate with Supply Chain, Customer Service in Italy, and freight forwarders to optimize shipping activities.
- Supervise warehouse operations and Distribution Coordinators.
- Communicate with the Sales team and Customer Service in the showroom with respect to deliveries and shipments.
- Review customer routing guides and technology standards and ensure the company is compliant or obtain exemptions from requirements as necessary in conjunction with Sales team.
- Analyze and manage distribution violations and chargebacks, initiating corrective actions as needed with Accounting.
- Provide reporting and analysis as needed for shipping activities and corporate projects.
- Review daily reporting to monitor shipping and billing flow.
- Prepare for and conduct warehouse and showroom inventories.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Min. of 4-6+ years of omni-channel logistics experience preferably within a heritage luxury fashion brand.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment.
- Efficient with excellent time management skills and ability to manage and lead a team.
- Excellent problem-solving and robust analytical skills.
- Ability to work onsite at the corporate HQ and at the warehouse facility when required.
- Bilingual in English and Italian strongly preferred.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan + 3% Match
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Product Gratis + Employee Discounts