108 W 39th St New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Logistics Coordinator
Company Description: Accessories company
Location: New York, NY
Responsibilities: The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating daily activities between internal departments, Distribution Center (DC) operations, Transportation operations, and 3PL partners.
- Coordinate daily DC activities with 3PL and transportation team.
- Liaison between Corporate, Distribution Centers, Transportation, Vendors, and 3PL.
- Proactively manage DC inventory
- Utilize WMS and other system applications to resolve DC related issues and inquiries.
- Process and track DC invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Process and track Transportation related invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Resolve issues: invoices, vendor charge backs, damaged inventory, inventory control, etc.
Salary: Commensurate with experience