Lifecycle Marketing Manager
. San Francisco, CA 94103
Company Description: fashion e-commerce brand
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Own development, implementation, and ongoing management of email + SMS marketing programs including blast, triggered, and transactional communications.
- Manage campaigns and programs across the customer lifecycle to drive repeat purchase, customer LTV, brand affinity or NPS including welcome series, win-back series, abandoned campaigns, up-sell opportunities, post purchase experiences, etc.
- Implement dynamic content across campaigns leveraging handlebar logic or external tools that support 1:1 personalization.
- Work cross-functionally with the site merchandising, creative, product and design teams to bring visibility to key collections, editorial content and brand-stories.
- Develop segmentation strategies to customize email messaging to users based on behavioral data and email engagement data.
- Monitor channel performance and conduct advanced customer analytics, working with development and business intelligence teams to advance our ‘single view’ of our customer and inform new engagement strategies and tactics.
- Develop and cultivate a culture of iteration and experimentation - implementing A/B tests to optimize email performance and achieve customer retention goals.
- Understand and optimize email deliverability to refine our program and maximize inboxing.
- Own relationship with ESP and other third-party partners.
- Complete Bachelor’s degree.
- Min. of 3+ years of email marketing CRM or retention marketing experience; experience working in e-commerce, fashion, or beauty is preferred.
- Cross-channel marketing experience (SMS, Push, In-App, etc.) required.
- Experience with email campaign management tools (ESP’s) required.
- Experience with content personalization, handlebar logic, etc. is a plus!
- HTML markup skills a plus!
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated through past work.
- Results driven, ability to multitask in fast paced cross-functional environment.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Product Gratis + Employee Discounts