Licensed Store Manager- Santa Clara
2855 Stevens Creek Blvd Santa Clara, California 95050
Title of Job: Store Manager
Company Description: Luxury Eyewear Brand
Location: Santa Clara, California
- Ensures delivery of the Luxury Retail Signature Experience.
- Ensures the Luxury Retail point-of-view is well represented when communicating with the media.
- Directs and monitors all sales and operational activities of the store to ensure personal and store sales objectives are met.
- Recruits and hires superior talent with experience in a luxury service environment
- Creates and maintains bench strength with a clearly defined succession plan.
- Coaches associates by providing clear, motivating and constructive performance feedback in a timely manner.
- Accurately staffs the store to consistently deliver gracious customer service and meet sales goals.
- Creates an environment that encourages the development of managers and associates; provides challenging assignments and opportunities for management development.
- Recognizes associates for their performance and service.
- Maintains extremely high standards of presentation and operations.
- Communicates to the Brand Team product feedback based on business needs not wants.
- Communicates trends and competition activity to the Brand Team.
- Continuously drives the business by analyzing key financial data, monitoring operating efficiencies and identifying business trends/opportunities. Sets aggressive action plans.
- Exemplifies vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- ABO Certification preferred
- Sales Experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Effective oral and written communication
- Polished appearance and public communication skills
- Organization and time management
- Team building and management proficiencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking
- Analytical and computer proficient
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
- ABO Certification in non-licensed states