1185 Scenic Dr Herculaneum, MO 63048
This client works within the cannabis industry and is a trusted partner when it comes to Lab testing and analytics. Their company culture and their reputation for quality keeps their future bright as the industry.
Lab Analyst will report to the Laboratory Manager. The Lab Analyst is responsible for all the technical procedures and compliance associated with an assigned assay.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creation & Update laboratory technical procedures associated with assay
- Responsible for initial data quality and review
- Participates in internal or external audits, as necessary
- PRC testing using HPLC, GCMS
- Manage inventory associated with assigned assay
- Monitoring of maintenance of analytical instrumentation
- Provided Opinions and Interpretations when necessary regarding the quality and meaning of analytical data contained within analytical reports provided to customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in a science field with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in an analytical laboratory.
- Has a passion and interest in cannabis
Top Must Haves:
1 Good culture fit, passionate about cannabis
2 Degree in science filed, ( Biology + Chemistry )
3 PCR Experience - Some experience using instruments such as HPLC, GCMS