. New York, NY 10023
Title: Keyholder (2)
Company Description: Sustainable Non-Profit Concept Retailer
Reports to: Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, District Manager
Location: New York, NY
- Assist in the training of new associates to the team.
- Driving operational efficiency on the floor through merchandising initiatives and quick recovery in order to provide a positive in-store experience for customers.
- Help to achieve store sales plans and exceed service expectations.
- Assist in back-of-house Operations such as shipment processing, inventory replenishment, and overseeing loss prevention measures.
- Works closely with the Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, District Manager, and Corporate Team on in-store efforts.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Min. of 1 year of retail sales experience.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Works well in a team setting as well as working independently.
- Strong sense of personal style and interest in current fashion trends.
- Interest in working in a collaborative & socially responsible non-profit environment that values its community.
- Hourly Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts