Title of Job: Keyholder
Company Description: Fashion Apparel Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Provide optimum service level to every customer.
- Display knowledge of the brand and market
- Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service, visual and merchandising elements.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to be the authority for the client and drive sales and meet the client’s needs.
- Maintains the Store’s presentation standards both on the sales floor and in the back office.
- Understands and supports all brand policies and procedures.
- Selling; excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A minimum of two years in selling luxury products.
- Possibility of light lifting. Approximate 10 – 15 lbs.
- Must be able to speak clearly and understandably; hear communications by telephone and in person.
- The ability to multi-task. Flexibility is a must.
- Punctual. Must be reliable!
- Takes initiative in self-development. Typically goes beyond what is normally expected.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language preferred
Salary: Base Salary DOE + Monthly Bonus