Key Account Wholesale Manager
. New York, NY 10018
Title: Key Account Wholesale Manager
Location: New York, NY
Company: Men's & Women's Contemporary Brand
- Exceed metrics set by management to maximize on sales goals/margins.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding MAJOR and department store relationships throughout the USA region by opening new accounts and continuously creating opportunities for growth.
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships with current accounts and prospective customers in the USA region by generating new business and increasing sales volume in current accounts' seasonal buys.
- Engage and participate in on-location visits, presenting to existing and prospective accounts.
- Complete understanding of brand and competition in the marketplace; analyze new growth opportunities to determine their potential.
- Summarize data and business metrics, making relevant connections and generating recommendations to develop growth while analyzing market trends and spotting opportunities.
- Create selling forecasts sales % increases per season for each account.
- Prepare budgets and negotiate pricing and discounts with clients to ensure positive growth and to exceed targeted sales goals.
- Attend trade shows throughout the year and present current line; work with current and new accounts and bring on new business during shows.
- Work collaboratively with USA wholesale and retail teams as well as colleagues located in the UK head office.
- Minimum of 5 years of apparel wholesale industry experience
- Experience working in women's contemporary with MAJOR accounts; previous exp. working with Macy's & Amazon Fashion required!
- Experiencing opening new accounts and managing existing MAJOR accounts; strong industry contacts & department store contacts across USA region
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency - ability to hit deadlines; excellent problem solving skills & ability to be attentive towards accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Suits: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook; familiar and experienced with NuOrder
- Ability to travel nationally & internationally; attend major trade shows
Salary: DOE - $120,000 - $150,000 + benefits