Culver City Culver City, California 90232
Job Title: Junior Recruiter/Recruiting Specialist
Location: Culver City, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with leadership to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to determine staffing needs and timeliness of the recruitment process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Publicize openings by posting them in appropriate outlets and work toward developing a pool of qualified individuals.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person).
- Make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers.
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of contingent employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, etc.)
- Complete pre-employment screening requirements including but not limited to reference and background checks.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates. Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, social media, community network events, etc.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manage internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, etc.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree from an accredited college with major course works in human resources, business administration, marketing or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
1-3 years of Staffing\Recruiting experience in high volume environment with the ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry to executive level.
- Principles and practices of customer service.
- Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable.
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, internet search engines and social media. Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment.
- Effective professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong recruiting skills, ability to attract and identify qualified candidates.
- Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to multi-task
- May be required to undergo and pass background check.