Junior Personal Shopper
new york New York, NY 10019
Title: Junior Personal Shopper
Company: Innovative, luxury personal shopping and e-commerce business with a growing US presence
Location: New York, NY
As a Junior Personal Shopper you will be facilitating the sale of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for customer requests. This all happens in WhatsApp, making the job fast-paced and highly personal.
This role is sales focused, and you will build strong relationships with your clients in order to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible.
You will be part of a new team in New York, and you will directly impact business success and team culture.
What you’ll be doing
- Working towards an ambitious individual & group target with your team
- Talking directly with clients via chat-based media & building your own client book
- Providing the highest level of luxury customer service at all times
- Analysing client profiles & implementing a strategy to develop sales year-on-year
- Identifying sales opportunities & acting fast; Threads is always first
- Holding & assisting on personal shopping appointments
- Attending events with Threads’ VIP clientele & driving client acquisition
- Building a network of contacts globally to assist in procuring luxury product for your client base
- Representing the Company as a brand ambassador
- 1-2 years previous experience as a personal shopper, or in a sales role within the luxury retail, hospitality or lifestyle industries
- An ambitious self-starter, a driven and proactive individual who’s always thinking of new ways to tackle challenges and thrives on pressure
- Is numbers driven and resilient; motivated by personal sales targets & aims to exceed them
- Natural ability to sell; a great communicator, a people person who builds relationships at ease
- Is passionate about selling & providing luxury service; you want to make an impact in your role
- Social media savvy & confident with learning to use new platforms
- Strategic and forward thinking; always keeps business goals in mind and can see the bigger picture
- Has extensive product & brand awareness in the luxury goods market
- Bonus points if you are fluent in another language
Culture is very important to us. We work hard and think big. We collaborate, we innovate and we trust each other. We work in a fast-paced environment and, in order to maintain momentum, we invest in our team’s growth and development.
We are a 24/7 global service, and the NYC office will be open seven days per week. Everyone on the team will work some weekends as part of the five day working week.
Our New York office is a co-working space in Manhattan so you will be working in a vibrant, high-energy hub. You will split your time between the office, luxury stores throughout the city and meeting your clients.