Junior Inventory Analyst/Planner
New York New York, New York 10018
Title: Junior Inventory Analyst/Planner
Location: New York, New York
Company: Growing Home Textile Design and Distribution Company
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and analyzing sales, forecasts and orders.
- Review EDI and manual customer order vs. stock on hand, stock on order and forecasts.
- Provide detailed inventory availability by item to sales and management.
- Review of customer bulk orders vs. real customer orders, identifying any issues.
- Communicate with sales regarding order issues.
- Assists in tracking overseas shipments to ensure timeliness.
- Assist VP of Planning to determine new purchase orders
- Running daily reports for use in analysis.
- Provide backup to other members of the production team as needed : correcting EDI orders, setting up new items in system, entering and sending purchase orders to vendors.
- Other projects and tasks from VP of Planning on as needed basis.
- Ideally 2-4 years of experience
- Strong in Excel
- Some experience in planning and/or forecasting sales, inventory, etc.