Junior Financial Analyst, Financial Strategy & Data Analysis
108 W 39th ST NY, New York 10018
Title of Job: Junior Financial Analyst, Financial Strategy & Data Analysis
Company Description: Confidential
Searching for an analytical, data-minded individual seeking to break out of the mold of the traditional finance/accounting career path. We desire a big picture thinking data geek to join our growing finance & analytics operations.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Creating and analyzing wide arrays of datasets, translating complex data points into actionable insights.
• Maintenance of the business’s various financial and statistical databases.
• Formulating financial and operational strategy initiatives for the business at large.
• Managing large scale projects, and perform a wide variety of ad hoc business operations analyses.
• Participation in branded partnership projects with global corporations such as Unilever, Coca-Cola, Revlon and more.
• Bring 1-2 years of professional finance / analytical experience.
• Knowledge of Excel and modeling strongly desired; SQL, VBA a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred. Retail finance experience is a plus.
• Proven analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Ability to maintain and analyze large datasets.
• Highly articulate in both verbal and written communication.
• Be a self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Build effective business partnerships and be an excellent team player.
• Intellectually curious and able to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.