Junior Content Producer
270 Lafayette Street Suite 1101 New York, NY 10012
Title: Junior Content Producer
Company: High end contemporary fashion brand
Creative, design and copywriting support
- Coordinate, manage, proofread and copywriter for all communications projects including blog posts, invites, paid and organic social media, paid search ad copy
- Creative development for cross-category digital media including paid social and display
- Facilitate and produce all photo and video shoots for ongoing communication efforts
- Local social media content production to support local initiatives and events
- Partner with local media team to ensure they are continually supported with social and web creative to distribute to partners
- Internal image and video editing
- Assist team with presentations and templates
Social Trends and Forecasting
- Review emerging platforms and opportunities e.g. Facebook Chatbot, WhatsApp, Instagram Shopping, Pinterest Lens
- Monitor and report on followers social engagement to ensure effective social media communications
Support Special Projects
- Provide media landscape analysis for strategic special projects or recapping past special projects
- Project management support on runway shows and all strategic special projects including daily contact with external vendors and agencies
Budgets & Billing
- Manage and process invoices for creative production, maintain vendor relations
Team Documents & Materials
- Assist with building presentation materials to clearly communicate and visualize campaign recaps, media plans, budgets, competitive trends and performance reports
- Support the organization of all internal documents on the server, including: media authorizations and contracts, proof-of-performances, media plans and flow charts.
- 1-2 years of experience in creative, media/advertising, luxury, or digital communications preferred. MUST HAVE SHOOT PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE
- Excellent English writing, speaking and presentation skills required, with experience in copywriting a plus.
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook (Keynote experience also a plus).
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and visualization skills via presentations and reports, clearly communicating large amounts of information precisely and creatively.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat, and major graphic/video file formats.
- Digitally savvy with social media
- Experience with Windows OS
- Self-starter who is capable of managing and delegating multiple tasks simultaneously in an organized manner.
- Must be entrepreneurial, resourceful, and comfortable working in a small team environment where self-sufficiency is essential.
- Must be flexible to work outside of normal business hours including weekends, to fulfill key department initiatives, as needed (i.e. communication with HQ, posting to social channels etc.)