Junior Account Executive
. Dallas, TX 75201
Title: Junior Account Executive
Company Description: Women's Accessories + Leather Goods Brand
Location: Dallas, TX
- Work directly under the Director of Global Wholesale to set annual, phased, individual account sales, and target margins.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly performance reviews and market insights for presentation at weekly trading reviews, ensuring cross-functional implementation of agreed trading actions.
- Assist with conducting monthly business reviews with Account Executives, Managers, and the Director of Global Wholesale to assess business performance and channel development opportunities.
- Assist in providing seasonal input to the Buying and Design teams on product performance and priorities for future range developments + seasons.
- Support the redevelopment of account trading terms and prospecting for new accounts.
- Participate in seasonal sell-in meetings for new collections and hold regular in-season performance reviews with all key accounts providing recommended assortment
- Assist and work in partnership with the Region’s Channel Marketing Executive, ensure the close management of our Third-Party Field Merchandising team and the training of the Department Store Brand Ambassadors.
- Assist and work in partnership with Channel Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams, ensure the provision of effective co-op marketing programs, online content, and core category presentations in store.
- Assist on regular store visits to maintain a good understanding of how the business’ Department Store customers are trading.
- Min. of 1-2 years of fashion wholesale experience in the fashion wholesale industry assisting on major department store, specialty boutique, and e-commerce accounts.
- Must be motivated + hungry to prospect, open new accounts, and drive business for the territory.
- Ideally have junior or entry-level wholesale sales experience assisting on wholesale accounts.
- An effective communicator and negotiator, with all levels of the business and with their customers.
- Ability to travel to accounts via roadwork, trade shows, or internationally (when needed).
Salary: depending on exp. - $40,000 - $45,000 + benefits!