Jr. Apparel Graphic Designer
Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90036
Title: Jr. Apparel Graphic Designer
Company: Iconic Music Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Strategize and execute apparel and merchandise concepts for various music artists for retail, e-commerce, tours, and events.
- Create tech packs for new products/designs and mocks for clients.
- Research and Create mood and trend boards.
- Create pitch presentations to sign new artists or licensees.
- Create and uphold brand design style guides.
- Collaborate with others and present creative work.
- Keep up-to-date with current trends in design and popular culture.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Must be ready and willing to take on any number of projects as needs arise, adjust priorities, and thrive in a creative and fast paced environment.
- Display knowledge of typography, illustration, and composition.
- Have an understanding of apparel tech packing including color call outs and actual art sizes.
- Have an understanding of brand design.
- Minimum 1-2 years design experience
- Please submit portfolio with your resume.